Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre Summit Water Camsur Marathon 2010



We decided not to drive there since we would want to just relax during the 8 hour road trip. We took a de luxe bus from Penafrancia Tours. A bus dispatcher asked me, "tatakbo kayo ma'am?". Everyone there must be participants of the Camsur Marathon. I stepped inside the bus, wow, great chair, very spacious. Aircon was too cold but I was ready for that. I fell asleep one hou into the trip but woke up when it stopped at McDonalds around 1am (i got myself some fries and Coke zero) then sleeping lightly, saw what looked like a coastline, the next thing I know we were in Naga.



The accommodation we reserved, CBD Hotel was right across the bus terminal and SM City Naga. Very convenient. CBD staff was gracious enough to have us check in as early as 6am. The hotel was not bad, it had all the basics for a budget hotel.




We had breakfast at Biggs, took a city trip to the cathedrals, rested and had dinner at an unknown place (at least for me it was, they specialized in kambing) that had the best bicol express I have ever tasted. We decided to walk and explore the nearby area and chanced upon RED PLATTER with the tempting display of desserts. It later became our official restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment